About ACA IT-Solutions
Your DNA: who you need to be
You have pure Java running through your veins and some experience to prove it.
Communicative skills are essential too because you'll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English.
Your mind is about as analytical as they come: it shouldn't rest before it has found a working solution for that one crucial problem.
One final thing: you have a passion for IT. But that goes without saying.
Your skills: what you need to master
- You've worked with Java/JEE, that includes JSP's, servlets, XML, JavaServer Faces, Spring, EJB, JDBC,... the whole shebang. There really shouldn't be any big Java secrets left for you!
- You've got experience in the development and maintenance of enterprise-class systems.
- When we say SQL, you're hoping for complex queries. Because that's how you like them.
- Got more to offer? Any of these skills counts as a bonus:
- Application server product knowledge (Weblogic, Glassfish, Websphere, ...)
- Experience with Agile methods, practices, values and principles
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Experience with Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS, ...
- Experience with load/volume testing
- Experience with Transparent Persistency (JPA, Hibernate...)
Your reward: how we thank you for your work
When you bring passion to our company, you get it back in tenfold.
Here, you get to work alongside creative IT-professionals.
You get to learn all there is to know about your field of expertise and you get to develop your skills at your own pace.
In short, we offer you:
- Growth - a technical and professional training budget and plenty of career opportunities.
- Projects - interesting new challenges with big and small clients in Belgium and abroad
- Money - an attractive salary with an elaborated health and insurance plan, a company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Lots of FUN: a workspace where teamwork, openness to new ideas, information sharing and peer recognition are important values. And definitely not to forget: our yearly ACA-weekend!
- Kudos: you are at risk of being appreciated here! Any ACA employee can give their workmates a "pat on the back" kudos for a job well done!