We are Abstraction Games!
Located in the technical heart of the Netherlands, Abstraction Games is one of the leading Adaptation and Co-Development studios operating in the videogame industry today.
As great games deserve to be experienced by the widest audience possible, we help game studios to release their titles on a new platforms. Our services include Porting, Co-Development and Consultancy and we also manage external Localization and Quality Assurance processes.
You might know us from: ARK: Survival Evolved, Angry Birds, Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Awesomenauts, Don’t Starve, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon Neon, BloodRayne Betrayal, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition, Verdun, Danganronpa Reloaded, Deadlight: Director’s Cut, Citadel: Forged with Fire, King of Fighters XIV and The Sexy Brutale!
Even more excited are we on developing our own independent AAA title. We are not able to tell you more, but it is going to be great!
We are a cross disciplinary and international team consisting of industry veterans.
Because we are expanding rapidly, we are looking for talented people to join us in working on some big IPs.
Are you an experienced Programmer who is willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms?
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games
- Lead small teams in creating our finest adaptations
- Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine Silverware
- Passion for making great games
- Management and leadership skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming skills in C++ (must)
- Experience with UE4 is a big plus
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with console development
- Strong English communication and writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally