What does ACA stand for? Well, ACA IT-Solutions stands for customized IT services and solutions and maximizing customer value! In our 4 offices across Belgium (Hasselt, Olen, Ghent and Brussels), more than 113 employees work hard and have fun to develop software applications that automize and integrate the business processes of our clients. Further, ACA is structured as a podular organization, which means that the various business units (or pods) are responsible for their own projects. They are allowed to make independent decisions and they are able to anticipate quickly to the needs of customers through our agile methodology. As a result, we have teams specialized in Java software, content and document management, mobile applications, outsourcing & consultancy, Cloud servers and Atlassian products. In general, our customers are important players in the financial market and the private and public sectors: e.g. Isabel, Deutsche Bank, VAB Fleet Services, Val-I-Pac, Idewe, Flemish government, UZ Brussel, Jessa hospital, Digipolis, …
About ACA IT-Solutions
Your DNA: who you need to be
You have pure Java running through your veins and some experience to prove it.
Communicative skills are essential too because you'll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English.
Your mind is about as analytical as they come: it shouldn't rest before it has found a working solution for that one crucial problem.
One final thing: you have a passion for IT. But that goes without saying.
Your skills: what you need to master
- You've worked with Java/JEE, that includes JSP's, servlets, XML, JavaServer Faces, Spring, EJB, JDBC,... the whole shebang. There really shouldn't be any big Java secrets left for you!
- You've got experience in the development and maintenance of enterprise-class systems.
- When we say SQL, you're hoping for complex queries. Because that's how you like them.
- Got more to offer? Any of these skills counts as a bonus:
- Application server product knowledge (Weblogic, Glassfish, Websphere, ...)
- Experience with Agile methods, practices, values and principles
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Experience with Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS, ...
- Experience with load/volume testing
- Experience with Transparent Persistency (JPA, Hibernate...)
Your reward: how we thank you for your work
When you bring passion to our company, you get it back in tenfold.
Here, you get to work alongside creative IT-professionals.
You get to learn all there is to know about your field of expertise and you get to develop your skills at your own pace.
In short, we offer you:
- Growth - a technical and professional training budget and plenty of career opportunities.
- Projects - interesting new challenges with big and small clients in Belgium and abroad
- Money - an attractive salary with an elaborated health and insurance plan, a company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Lots of FUN: a workspace where teamwork, openness to new ideas, information sharing and peer recognition are important values. And definitely not to forget: our yearly ACA-weekend!
- Kudos: you are at risk of being appreciated here! Any ACA employee can give their workmates a "pat on the back" kudos for a job well done!