Front End Engineer
Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 1.5 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology?
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to be part of our growing core team.
As a Front End Engineer you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Experience writing applications using MVC frameworks
· Expert at object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
· Portfolio and code samples showing work that demonstrates OOP concepts
· Working knowledge of Git
· Focus on front end development
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE
· A passion for web development and an interest in sharing that with others
· Demonstrated ability to develop highly scalable Web applications
· Most likely the successful candidate will be someone who has a computer science background with considerable industry experience.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
• We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
• We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position. To apply email resumes to: [email protected]
Agentis Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.