Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! – Our Engineering team is looking for support.
Senior Backend / Python Engineer (m/f/x)
- You advance Alasco’s engineering team by supporting your team members personally and professionally.
- You maintain a highly effective way of building our software including the monitoring and logging of large systems.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by continuously shipping new features for our cloud platform.
- You learn about the customer’s needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You build features with a “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment, and monitoring of your code.
Who you are:
- You have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar. We are open to alternate career paths as well.
- You have profound and proven knowledge (5+years) of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask).
- You are experienced in building a web application in a complex B2B domain.
- You are familiar with working in an agile environment.
- You have a deep knowledge of architecture patterns, DevOps and AWS.
- You are experienced in leading a small team of engineers or even interested in mentoring other engineers.
- You are fluent in English. Interested in learning German? We support you.
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of 2000 EUR and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That’s why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
#more for you.
- We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.