Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! – Our Engineering team is looking for support.
Senior Frontend / React Developer (m/f/x)
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers’ needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You work directly with our UX/UI Designers in your team and bring their designs to life.
- You support prototype testing with customers.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI.
- You build features with a “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment, and monitoring of your code.
- You help coach other team members with your knowledge.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a comparable field. We are open to an alternate career path as well.
- You bring several years of work experience as Software Engineer and are more than ready for a new challenge to prove your skills.
- You treat CSS as a first-class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks (e.g. Tailwind) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass).
- You have been part of an agile development team and have experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of 2000 EUR and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That’s why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.