Who we are: Amilia is a more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do: We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as cheer gyms, gymnastics clubs, dance studios and many more.
How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
As a Fullstack developer, you will work in a self-organizing team having all the expertise needed to work anywhere on the platform. You will also have the opportunity to become a leader in your specific field.
For instance, our stack includes C#, React, SQL Server and a continuous delivery pipeline (CI / CD).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Development of our back-end (C# .NET, MSSQL, NHibernate, Elastic Search, Redis);
- Development of our front-end (.NET MVC, React, Backbone, Bootstrap, jQuery);
- Development of our Mobile App (React, Cordova);
- Contribute to develop and maintain our continuous integration/delivery system;
- Interact with all departments (Customer support, Marketing, Sales);
- Write unit and integration tests for his/her work.
What we want from you:
- 3-4 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer;
- Knowledge of SQL Server, ORMs (i.e. NHibernate);
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ;
- Knowledge of React, Bootstrap and JQuery;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Experience with Backbone and Cordova is a plus;
- Team Player;
- Bilingual English/French.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp and Cardio Boxing);
- Allowance for fitness program of your choice (300$ per year);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days and summer hours;
- Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning; and
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Day.