Who we are: Amilia is more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do: We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as cheer gyms, gymnastics clubs, dance studios, and many more.
How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect: As a Software Developer, you will contribute to creating, optimizing, and maintaining our web platform features. You will participate in the analysis, design, implementation, and testing of new feature development. Would you like to work in a growing company of more than 30 developers with whom you will have the opportunity to collaborate? You are resourceful, you like to take initiative, and you are able to generate innovative solutions? Amilia is exactly where you need to be.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Participating in backend and/or frontend development;
- Producing maintainable code that respects established standards and best practices;
- Writing unit and integration tests to maintain or increase our code coverage;
- Actively participating in code reviews;
- Taking part in our Agile process by participating in Scrum ceremonies;
- Implementing fixes for and improvements to existing features;
- Staying up to date on technologies and industry best practices;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of your team and the engineering department.
What we want from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma (DEC) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years experience in web application development;
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and React, as well as SQL (or similar technologies);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Group RRSP employer contribution up to 5%;
- Wellness credit that can be used for almost anything that makes you happy, including home office supplies or a new bike (500$ per year);
- Flexible hybrid work model (home-office) and possibility to work from anywhere in Québec;
- Dedicated Learning and Development Specialist committed to your personal and professional development;
- Weekly Amilia fitness classes (Yoga and Bootcamp);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days, and year-round mini-Fridays;
- Monthly commuter monthly discount of 25% for STM-EXO;
- Team bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, coffee, and free drinks.
- Many more perks – Just ask us :)