Do you want to change the world? Ample, Inc. is a pioneer in the electric vehicle space that is developing a new way to deliver energy to any electric vehicle. At Ample we use advanced robotics to enable fast modular battery swapping that is as fast, as cheap, and as convenient as gas. We are a team of technologists, designers and environmental enthusiasts who believe this problem to be among the most critical challenges of our time. Join Ample and help us make this a reality for billions of vehicles.
As a member of our team, you will help solve complex challenges involving electric vehicles, robotics and smart battery technology, by combining creative tech design with fast iteration. The Ample team is small, intense, highly capable and eager to have like-minded individuals join our team. If the technology doesn’t exist, we’re not afraid to envision a path to success and then build it, while always keeping in mind it must be designed for reliability, affordability and easy deployment.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Ample the key challenges you will face will include balancing R&D efforts and quick design iterations with development of high-performance, production ready code. You will be developing both front-end and back-end cloud applications in support of Ample’s electric vehicle power delivery platform. This is a full-time in person position based in San Francisco. To apply, please go on our website or email your resume to [email protected].
● Design and build scalable and highly available Micro services
● Build high performance, testable and maintainable front end application for our Web Interface
● Write automation tests for applications and maintain high standards of quality
● Build and maintain our cloud infrastructure in AWS
● Develop monitoring and telemetry systems for Cloud Services
● Work in hands-on, high performance, startup environment
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
● ***MUST HAVE*** Minimum 3 years of industry experience in building high performance Software Applications
● Working knowledge on AWS or similar cloud platforms
● Experience in Angular or React JS, preferred
● Experience in Spring or NodeJS, preferred
● Familiarity with relational and NoSQL DB technologies preferred
● Excellent problem solving & communication skills
● Meticulous attention to detail