For our innovative SaaS-Agency we are looking for you as our new Software-Developer (m/f) to support us with our social media SaaS-Products and the corresponding individual customer projects.
What you offer:
▪ Knowledge in Python, Django and PostgreSQL
▪ Experience in service oriented backend development
▪ You like to implement new ideas, features and functions
▪ Solution oriented and structured mindset
▪ You are interested in working with new frameworks, libraries and technologies
What we need you for:
▪ Development of the backend for a new Software-as-a-Service product
▪ Optimization as well as development of our customer projects
▪ Implementation of new microservices
▪ Enhancement of existing backend solutions
▪ Close cooperation with our frontend developers and project management department
On the basis of the programming language python and the django framework, we at anythingabout built a content curation tool which can be used to realize social media newsrooms, social walls or social intranets. Our two main products CrowdTopic and CrowdWorld will be improved continuously, to offer innovative solutions to our customers. Among our customers are brands like adidas, Bosch, BSH Group, Bayer, Mercedes-Benz, Deutsche Post, Motel One Group, Hamburg Marketing and many more.
What we offer…
▪ Insights in new technologies
▪ Diverse tasks and challenges
▪ Flat hierarchies and attractive opportunities for further development on a personal and professional level
▪ A modern working environment and a great office in the heart of Hamburg
▪ A young and highly motivated team which is fun to work with
We are looking forward to receive your digital application. Please send it to Arne Gabriel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About anythingabout GmbH
We are a Hamburg software service provider full of digital content enthusiasts. Our mission is to better and more efficiently master the current content marketing challenges of new technologies.
As a software service provider, we want to evolve digital content marketing: with our software tools, our customers can use authentic, relevant, freely available content for their digital communication. In the context of their own content, these specifically aggregated and qualitatively curated contents from the social web substantiate the desired messages to companies, brands and products. In this way employees, customers, partners, interested parties, media and multipliers become content suppliers - for always up-to-date and credible communication. Our customers save valuable time and budget in content creation. We therefore assist in the creative presentation and distribution of content on their websites, in apps, on events and screens at the point of sale.
read more about us on: https://www.anythingabout.de/agentur/