In a world in which major breakthroughs measure only a few nanometres in size, the constant quest is to produce chips that are smaller, faster, more effective and less expensive. One of the major high-tech players leading the quest is ASML, a manufacturer of lithography systems for producing computer chips.
Our lithography machines are a hybrid of high-tech hardware and advanced software. Our development teams work across a range of coding practices, providing innovative solutions to the intricate problems that affect the chip-making systems at the heart of the electronics industry.
As a Sr. algorithm engineer, you will drive infrastructure and architectural optimization solutions in order to develop and implement computer vision algorithms help Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) inspection and metrology tasks for various patterns/layers, improve system throughput and computation efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in algorithm development for Ebeam inspection.
- Collaborate with designers, and engineers to develop robust defectinspection modules
- Work with Product Management to prioritize feature development and breakdown tasks
- Drive infrastructure and architectural optimization solutions
- Perform code reviews and ensure proper design and delivery
- Assess and improve algorithm performance
Education and Skills
- Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related filed; M.S. with 3 years of relevant experiences; B.S. with 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Minimum 5 years of research or hand-on development in image processing, computer vision and Machine learning.
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth experiences in C++ programming
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must be experienced with large-scale software development and release processes. Experience transferring technology from research in computer vision, image processing or machine learning into a shipping product
- Ability to work on complex projects and translate requirements from internal and external customer’s into algorithm specs
- Flow architecture and interface structure design experiences preferred.
- Relevant experiences in the software industry, semiconductor related software experiences preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.