Are you a software or quality engineer passionate about optimizing development and testing lifecycle via tools and process automation?
Qualified candidates will need to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas. The test software you will build should expose API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will define standards and frameworks to ensure most efficient processes and highest level of quality, as well as design tools for unit, functional, performance and security testing in a programmatic manner.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer, Software Developer or an SDET.
- 3+ years of expertise in automation using a programing language.
- Expert level with Java/C++ or other OO languages
- Experience in designing and building test tools and systems
- Expert Knowledge of QA Methodologies and software life cycle
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Oracle/SQL
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
- Experience in test automation for mobile applications and devices
- Experience with test and behavior driven development
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Experience with but not limited to JUnit/TestNG, JBehave (or other BDD framework), Selenium, mock objects
- Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals; Algorithms and Data Structures
- Proficient in building web applications
- Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment – where change is the only constant.
- Be a team player with high energy.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker.
- Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
- Understanding of application architecture and technology infrastructure
We have a comprehensive benefits package but here are some of the fun perks:
- Free catered lunch daily, breakfast on Mondays, all the snacks you can eat and Happy Hour on a Friday
- 25% fitness reimbursement
- Endless company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Access to Amazon Web Services and much more…
Audible is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on three different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 300,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.