Who we are
aXedras™ vision is to connect and digitalize the precious metal industry.
aXedras Ltd was incorporated in 2018 as an independent technology company and is headquartered in Switzerland – an international hub for blockchain and DLT solution providers. Our office is at 8048 Zurich.
We combine bullion market expertise and cutting-edge information technology to create significant benefits for the stakeholders of the precious metals industry.
By the way, the name ‘aXedras’ is derived from the English word ‘access’ and the Greek word ‘exedra’, meaning platform.
What we do
aXedras™ builds a trusted network, on which suppliers and market participants in the precious metals industry can interact with each other to maintain shared ledgers of product and ownership information.
This “Bullion Integrity Ledger” ensures integrity and traceability of precious metal products without compromising data confidentiality and simplifies daily operations such as shipments, compliance, and trade.
We develop on GitLab, using Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Docker, NodeJS and React.
An instance of the aXedras™ stack is composed of an R3 Corda blockchain node, a set of JVM/Spring-Boot-based microservices to control and connect the node to our frontend, and the React-based user interface.
Each network member owns its own stack, which is hosted and operated either on-premise or in the cloud.
Who we are looking for
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer at our workplace in Zurich starting in December 2019 (up for discussion). You will take a leading role and ownership in the design, architecture, and development of the entire stack, with a focus on the user interface. On the job, you will closely collaborate with the technology, product and client service teams.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related field
- Swiss work permit
- Proficient in English, German a plus
- Strong team player, entrepreneurial thinking and hands-on, pro-active acting
- Problem-solving attitude, work and act independently to achieve the set targets
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and developing web-applications
- Capable of bootstrapping a front-end project from scratch
- Solid understanding of DOM, state management, responsive design, browser rendering, and performance
- Proficient in code versioning with Git
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs on the JVM, e.g. with Spring Boot, Java or (preferably) Kotlin
- Basic understanding of distributed systems and DLT/Blockchain
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and agile development methodology
- Interested in UI/UX design
How to apply
Please send your full application including a cover letter, CV and diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org