Who we are
aXedras™ vision is to connect and digitalize the precious metals industry. We combine bullion market expertise and cutting-edge information technology to create significant benefits for the stakeholders of the precious metals industry.
The company was incorporated in 2018 as an independent technology company and is headquartered in Switzerland with offices in Zug and Zurich – an international hub for blockchain and DLT solution providers. The Product Management team is located in Zurich.
What we do
aXedras™ builds and runs a trusted digital network based on latest DLT, on which market participants in the precious metals industry can interact with each other to maintain shared ledgers of product and ownership information.
This “Bullion Integrity Ledger” ensures integrity and traceability of precious metal products without compromising data confidentiality and simplifies daily operations of all market participants such as shipments, compliance, and trade.
Our solution is based on R3 Corda blockchain nodes and a microservice-based middleware to control and connect the node to our frontend and user interface.
Who we are looking for
To strengthen our growing Product Management team, we are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager. As a member of a dynamic and fast-moving team, you will be joining an early-phase project, quickly gaining responsibility and being involved in the entire product development cycle: requirements engineering, design, scope management, roadmap planning, testing, documentation, business development, and marketing.
- You have a top tier university degree
- You have a Swiss work permit
- Prior experience as an IT project manager or product manager/owner
- Strong technical background with knowhow in software architecture and development. Software engineering skills, such as coding, is a plus
- Prior touchpoints with DLT/Blockchain is a plus
- You have a business sense and a passion to both interface with tech teams as well as customers and prospects
- You have previously worked in and have a desire for cross-functional teams that include engineering, product management, and marketing/sales
- You feel comfortable working with agile development methodologies
- You work efficiently, proactively, are flexible and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in German and English
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to join a successful and dynamic start-up company, and to be part of a highly motivated, cross-functional team!
You get the chance to learn and grow into a driving and versatile product manager role with a high degree of independence and direct responsibility for an innovative software solution.
How to apply
Please send your full application including a cover letter, CV and diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org