You will take the lead on front-end development and contribute to the full development life cycle of Babelway’s scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of a highly collaborative team who really enjoys coding.
Our development team takes ownership, reviews each other’s code, discusses code architecture and design, and regularly challenges and improves the process.
Based on your experience and interests, you will:
- Design and implement new features
- Improve the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use
- Provide advanced support to other teams, partners and customers
- Create simple, modern and beautiful interfaces
- Implement requests and feedback from users
- Integrate with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms and third-party app stores
- Learn and participate in all aspects of architecting, building and deploying a highly scalable and available distributed cloud system.
As a front-end developer, we expect you to be fully dedicated to making our product look even better. You need to feel true pleasure building simple and effective solutions when confronted with advanced technology challenges.
You are a team player, with an open personality, and you will search for the best solution by both listening and making your case to your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
Regarding the skills, you have:
- An engineering degree, Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a job that really matters. Building a great product is the main purpose of the company
- The opportunity to work with international colleagues across the globe
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Easy commute to Louvain-la-Neuve with flexibility regarding working hours and practices. We are really able to support employees who can’t be based in the office 5 days/week. I mean we don’t just say it, we practice it.