About the job
KoçYaşa Medical has already started to offer an exciting environment for professionals who would not want to miss the opportunity to catch a new company spirit and dynamism under the roof of Koç Holding, one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
KoçYaşa has three main goals:
- To design, produce, perform domestic and international marketing, sales and after-sales activities of all kinds of clinical, medical, paramedical and home care devices, health materials and consumables used by patients, their relatives, medical personnel or specialist physicians at home, hospital, travel, vehicles, ambulances and anywhere else,
- To develop digital, self-renewing, repetitive and growing health technologies with artificial intelligence, data analytics, software and hardware designs for the health sector,
- To provide national and international consultancy services regarding medicine, health services and health equipment and other aims and subjects of KoçYaşa.
We are looking for a passionate Back End who will join our team;
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python and operating systems may be required.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL and Oracle database systems
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Building and maintaining web applications
- QA testing
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions