Our client is a global leader in offering managed services for BPO and shared service centers using innovative crowdsourcing technology. With their products and services, they are actively engaging thousands of users around the world in processing documents for large BPOs – faster and way more accurately.
This technology also supports AI mass data creation for ML training – for documents and for computer-vision tasks.
About the Role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with the team to provide full application lifecycle & deployment support for our R&D. You will play an important role as the glue between operations, development, and QA by facilitating the flow of application development, and ultimately automating the process while collaborating with the team to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production.
A successful candidate should be a seasoned engineer who understands AWS and how to build robust, secure and efficient environments inside AWS.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously monitor and improve our overall performance, monitoring, and security
- Patch OS, services, and databases
- Deploy to various production and test system
- Access and change management
- Documentation of permissions, deployments, infrastructure
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of our deployment pipelines
- Monitor and help control AWS infrastructure spending
- Experience in Linux Systems & Network Administration and DevOps
- Experience in Infrastructure or Dev support role
- Several years as DevOps in an AWS environment
- Previous experience working with CloudFormation
- The ability to carefully analyze and drive to the root cause
Experience with the following Systems/Tools:
- Linux shell / python
- Network and Permission administration
- Bitbucket / Github
- Automation including Build Pipelines
- System Monitoring (Cloudwatch)
- Databases (Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- AWS Services (IAM, EC2/ELB, Route53, VPC)
What’s the offer?
- Corporate benefits (Gym membership, budget for books, company events)
- A flexible work schedules
- Small company, yet – very well positioned internationally
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.