Our client, a Bulgarian product company, empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech, and automation. They have offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, Singapur, Amsterdam, and the company’s development team is in Sofia. Their product is used by names like Ted, Tesco, IMVU.
About The Role
The User Interface Platform (UIP) team develops various components that are shared across the whole product. From creating a simple tooltip component to complex data-driven widgets for visualization of massive datasets, the role of the engineer is to build robust software which is usable, intuitive, well tested, documented and also is easily maintainable. Being part of the Platform team you will collaborate with other teams to make sure that the UI/UX is consistent and follows the same principles and patterns.
As a senior engineer, you also want to make yours and your colleagues’ life easier by optimizing tools, and processes. You are intelligent and friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal.
Experience You Bring
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting, and using version control systems
- Understanding of best practices like responsive design, accessibility, performance, and separation of concerns
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with at least one component-based frontend framework (e.g. React, Vue, Angular 2+, or similar)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs, and using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML
- Ability to document and collaborate using project management software
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Additional Health Insurance
- Access to a wide variety of LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Multisport Card
- Dog-friendly office
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.