Bits In Glass (BIG), MuleSoft Partner of the year, is seeking a MuleSoft Architect to join our team, to work with customers to implement MuleSoft solutions and solve mission-critical business challenges.
Must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. As well as assists customers in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and that provide demonstrable returns the customer.
These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
***This role requires up to 35% travel within Canada and the United States. As a result, we will only be considering NAFTA compliant candidates at this time. The TN Visa requires candidates that are a citizen of Canada, the United States or Mexico.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Conduct in-depth Mulesoft specific code reviews to optimize resource utilization and capabilities
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements
- Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities
- Influence the MuleSoft Professional Services team and contribute to its success
- Up to 35% Travel Required (Canada and US)
• 3+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals
• 2+ years’ experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework
• Integration experience with MuleSoft or other products (e.g. IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Progress Sonic, etc.)
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience using JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
• Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
• Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution, with tuning acumen
• Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (SalesForce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), Commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
BIG offers a competitive total compensation plan including an annual bonus and ESOP program as well as healthcare benefits and professional development budget.
No agency calls please. BIG will not be accepting any candidates sourced through recruitment agencies at this time. If you are interested in an opportunity, please apply directly to the job posting and we will be in contact with you.
BIG is a high growth Cloud Consulting firm with offices in Denver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. Our clients are in the US and Canada. We are a team of experienced IT professionals who specialize in providing business value to organizations looking at leveraging modern platforms such as Appian, MuleSoft and Blue Prism. Our vast experience in the IT industry and our current track record in enterprise software development, allow us to provide a full range of services to our clients. Bits In Glass helps organizations of all sizes to automate their businesses and leverage the power of the web and mobile technologies.
Bits In Glass or ‘BIG’ offers a great place for energetic IT Professionals to work and grow. As a high growth firm we have ample opportunity for advancement and our corporate culture is based on getting the job done while having fun!