Bits In Glass (BIG), MuleSoft Partner of the year, is seeking a MuleSoft Developer to join our Toronto team, to work with customers to implement MuleSoft solutions and solve mission-critical business challenges.
An Intermediate Developer delivers successful projects by providing skilled technical consulting, training and leadership in complex environments. As an Intermediate Developer at Bits In Glass, you will have project experience with software development and consulting in Enterprise environments. As a team member, you will work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life cycle of projects to define, design, and implement solutions on MuleSoft. You will leverage your experience to become a key contributor to our growing MuleSoft practice. As an Intermediate Developer, you will participate in Agile team work using the SCRUM methodology.
· Provide leadership for MuleSoft projects as a technical specialist
· Gather functional and technical system requirements
· Design and implement MuleSoft based solutions
· Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle
· Lead teams of Bits In Glass Consultants, Partner Resources, and Client Resources on project related tasks ensuring delivery dates are met
· Contribute to Bits In Glass IP for MuleSoft technology by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on project experience
· Assist clients in identifying other business opportunities in which the MuleSoft software could provide a solution
· Contribute to the MuleSoft Practice at Bits In Glass by sharing methods and best practices.
· Mentor junior team members as required
· Up to 35% Travel Required (Canada and US)
• 1+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anytime platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, WebMethods, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
• Experience using other API Management solutions (e.g. Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
• 3+ years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
• Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
BIG offers a competitive total compensation plan including an annual bonus and ESOP program as well as healthcare benefits and professional development budget.
No agency calls please. BIG will not be accepting any candidates sourced through recruitment agencies at this time. If you are interested in an opportunity, please apply directly to the job posting and we will be in contact with you.
BIG is a high growth Cloud Consulting firm with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Denver. Our clients are in Canada and the US. We are a team of experienced IT professionals who specialize in providing business value to organizations looking at leveraging modern platforms such as Appian, MuleSoft and Salesforce.com. Our vast experience in the IT industry and our current track record in enterprise software development, allow us to provide a full range of services to our clients. Bits In Glass helps organizations of all sizes to automate their businesses and leverage the power of the web and mobile technologies.
Bits In Glass or ‘BIG’ offers a great place for energetic IT Professionals to work and grow. As a high growth firm we have ample opportunity for advancement and our corporate culture is based on getting the job done while having fun!
***Do not add to posting***
Optional Experience or working knowledge in one each of the following technologies:
• Integration experience with MuleSoft or other products including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Progress Sonic, etc.
• JEE Application Servers – JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
• Web Servers – Apache, NGINX, IIS
• Operating Systems – Windows, Red Hat Linux, UNIX
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, RAML, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Designed and developed enterprise services using REST based APIs
• Development experience with various on premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), Commerce, HR (Workday, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms