Blackbaud is looking for a Senior Engineer to join the Financial Edge NXT Engineering team working on our Fintech Platform. Financial Edge NXT Engineering is responsible for providing full-fledged accounting capabilities powering our social good ecosystem.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provides a consistent experience for customers to discover, evaluate, onboard, and manage Blackbaud capabilities in a way that maximizes the value they receive from our Financial Edge NXT product.
- Leading a team of well-rounded engineers through discovery/grooming/planning and development processes of features in the financial platform.
- Mentoring and providing “team lead” aspects of software engineering.
- Providing feasibility, support, and teamwork for Design/Product Management/Documentation/Program Management.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test technologies preferred
- Experience with Microsoft and open source technologies
- Advanced knowledge of programing languages like C# and Angular preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure tools and solutions preferred
- Knowledge of account systems and financial solutions preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Agile Methodologies
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY!
APPLICATION LINK: https://blackbaud.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ExternalCareers/job/Charleston-World-Headquarters—South-Carolina—USA/Senior-Software-Engineer—Full-Stack_R0004307-1