Our team is growing
Our products are used globally in music productions, cinema films, and live concerts of our time’s most successful artists. Brainworx Audio is passionate about software engineering. Our intelligent solutions are the result of our analog and digital DNA in the pro audio industry. In addition to product development, the company also owns a professional recording studio and the e-commerce platform Plugin Alliance, based in Jupiter, Florida. If this appeals to you, send us your application to become part of our innovative, growing team at Brainworx!
To strengthen our team in Langenfeld, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Software Developer C++ (m/f/d) full time
• Deliver a great build pipeline to our Development Teams
• Implement and enhance our build pipeline to enable CI/CD
• Planning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our Dev-IT services and build-server infrastructure
• Work closely together with our product development teams to enable high performance and remove technical barriers
· Good knowledge of C++ and other languages like Kotlin, CMake, PowerShell, Python
· Experience with TeamCity or similar build management and CI tools
· Experience with Bitbucket and Git version control
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V or similar virtualization technologies
· Bonus features: an active musician and/or producer, experience with agile/SCRUM development methods
· Good knowledge of German and English both written and spoken
· A well-attuned workforce with a passion for the industry
· A dynamic and open work environment
· A well-equipped workplace with a good connection to public infrastructure
· Flexible working hours – we also have kids or wait for the plumber
· Free drinks in the office and a great infrastructure for self-catering
Brainworx Audio GmbH is a Soundwide company; together we embrace diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Soundwide we strive to embrace teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Brainworx Audio GmbH and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting!
We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.
Please send us your digital application with cover letter, CV, salary expectation, and your earliest starting date by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Brainworx Audio GmbH
40764 Langenfeld (Rhld.)