PeachtreeVA is filling a Senior Full Stack Engineer position for their Client in the healthcare technology space, primarily focused on workplace population health and safety. The product they are focused on right now is an app that fortune 500 companies and companies of other sizes buy into, and they can participate in different pillars of the app. All components of the application help to track, trace and test COVID vaccines and track outbreaks amongst their workplace population.
Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Status: Full-time, W2
Location: 100% Remote
Reports to: VP of Engineering
This Atlanta-based company is a leader in digital health technologies with a specialized focus on workplace population health and safety, serving Fortune 500 companies.
They are experiencing tremendous growth and are eager to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their team who is innovative, humble, and excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
The ideal candidate will have extensive software production experience in cloud-native server-side platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) and be willing and eager to collaborate with the team on new features, fixes, releases, and more.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
Create Solutions (70%)
- Build high-quality software components on the Google Cloud Platform (cloud functions, Firestore database, Firebase authentication, REST, and GraphQL APIs)
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code that follows best practices and standards
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Develop documentation and comprehensive tests
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with the development team and others on new product features, bug fixes, documenting code, testing efforts, deployment, and releases
- Collaborate with other engineers when needed to assist with removing barriers and making progress on projects, rollouts, etc.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field (required)
- 3-5 years of professional software production experience with 1-2 years experience on cloud-native server-side development (Google Cloud Firebase/Firestore preferred, but equivalent experience with AWS acceptable)
- Proficient in Node.js and frameworks such as Express or equivalent (required)
- Deep expertise in at least one of the following, or familiarity with two or more: Firestore, Firebase authentication, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, MongoDB (required)
- Strong understanding of how to implement good REST API design (required)
- Experience with GraphQL (preferred)
- Exposure to authentication and security protocols, SSO, OpenID, HIPAA regulations (preferred)
- Proficient in the use of Trello and Slack or similar collaboration tools (preferred)
- Experience serving corporate customers (preferred)
- Experience working in a startup environment (preferred)*This employer is currently unable to sponsor visa applications; all applicants must be authorized to work in the US*
- Machine learning of any kind (i.e. image recognition), data science, business intelligence
- Front-end development writing clean code in frameworks like Quasar, Ionic, etc.
- Building hybrid web apps that can be deployed to a variety of operating systems and devices from one common code base
- Commitment to continuous improvement of your skills
- Team player! We don’t do anything in isolation, we don’t go rogue, but we do appreciate creative ideas and a willingness to take our software to the next level
- Ready to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you’ll be challenged often and never get bored
- Ability to manage competing priorities with ease and excellence
- Strong, yet professional communication skills
- Critical thinker
- $130,000-$180,000 annual salary based on experience
- Generous monthly expense fund
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current resume and cover letter specific to this position to [email protected] with the subject line: Senior Full Stack Engineer – First Name, Last Name
All applicants may be subject to a background check
*This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equity and inclusion for their team, their clients, and the communities they serve.*