Cedalo creates a completely new approach for orchestrating sensors, actuators and apps in the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Digital Factory (IIot, Smart Factory). As an alternative to algorithmic programming, Cedalo AG introduces “Process Sheets”. Process sheets are novel, cloud-based software machines that allow code-free modeling of digital processes and support popular IoT communication protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA.
To further enrich our team we are looking for a
- highly talented, brilliant junior software developer that has
- 2+ years of experience in node.js development and a deep interest in IoT applications, protocols and architectures.
You will be:
- Responsible for the design and development of core components of our new technology
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, develop prototypes and evaluate technical feasibility
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software
Tech We Use
- OPC UA
About Cedalo AG
Cedalo AG is a startup founded in 2016, which has developed and patented a revolutionary new modeling technology for the simulation and operation of industrial processes and systems. The system allows end-users to easily model and rapidly build IoT and Industrie 4.0 systems and processes without the need for programming knowledge.