Job Title: Sr. Automation Developer
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Sr. Automation Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using RPA, Scripting, and BOA technologies including UiPath, PERL, PHP, SQL, .NET and other technologies and automation methods in support of the various enterprise automation initiatives. Partners with end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Utilizes automation best practices and is compliant with documented standards to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline. Will be called upon to coach, mentor and demo to end users RPA design and best practices.
• Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support Enterprise Automation projects
• Troubleshoot root cause and fix automation exceptions and reduce fallout.
• Work with business units on high value automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA, Scripting, and BOA technologies including UiPath, PERL, PHP, SQL, .NET and other technologies and automation methods
• Drive growth of the Enterprise RPA program and new technology platforms
• Work with application vendors on function support issues and roadmaps
• Experimenting with new technologies
• Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and solution engineers
• Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution.
• Manage work tasks in CIPHER workflow application
• 2+ years of experience developing with the following: Java, C++, .NET, SQL, UiPath, PERL, PHP,.NET
• Experience in developing in UiPath RPA (Robotic Process Automation) preferred
• 2+ years of experience working with enterprise solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CS, or CE OR equivalent work experience
Bachelors or Equivalent experience in Information Systems or Computer Science desired
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Ohio-Dublin; US-Utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition #: 209937
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.