WHO WE ARE
Certino is a whole new way of automating and managing shadow payroll and rebilling.
A giant technological leap forward that enables our customers to make huge, annual cost savings on what is currently a slow, manual process.
For a business to be successful, it needs to have the right people in the right place at the right time. Increasingly, this needs to be achieved with full compliance. This is no small challenge, but when it involves the movement of employees across international borders, those challenges multiply and impact across the entire organization.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our growing team.
The Software Developer will work within a small highly skilled team where communications are key to success. Work delivery is related to the Certino Application features, client customization and optimized SaaS build. There are some application integration consideration points all within the Certino delivery criteria; Security, Efficiency, Stability, Innovation.
Future deliveries will focus on advanced application automation. The exciting challenges for Certino are:
· Statutory country interfaces will emerge industry standards
· The Certino Application is the first industry automation and the related data is of great importance to the client base. Through advanced topics:
o Predictive Analytics
o Machine Learning
o Data Vectoring
o SaaS offering
· In depth system integrations advancing automation to address solution architecture for the data sovereignty compliance.
The current environment entails: Microsoft Azure DevOps, MuleSoft, Salesforce.com, Certino Application in .NET, SQL Server, Redgate Tools and Provisioning, with integrated Clouds. This is not a production maintenance position.
· Development of application country tax calculators
· Creative problem solving within the team
· Ability to review and translate topics thru code expression
· Ownership of preliminary code testing
· A demonstrated sense of urgency
· Ability to estimate effort
The ideal candidate will possess curiosity that will leverage existing best practices with the ability to creatively define what does not exist.
· Development of applications in .NET and C#
· Other language experience is helpful
· Experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core
· Multi-Threading and asynchronies operations
· Experience with entity Framework and object-relational mappers
· SQL Metal – ORM
· Stored procedure; view, function, T-SQL
· May have some lead role experience
· Technically focused with a thirst to build new topics
· Understanding of systems with time constraints; calendar vs fiscal
· Experience with Azure DevOps, Visual Studios, Jira, Rally, etc.
· Agile methods and applications
· CI/CD process
· Various levels of testing
· Nice to have
o Scrum Master certification
o Topical understanding of containers, IaC, DNS logic, Azure Traffic Manager
o Bootstrap, Serenity
o Java script and J query
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Full time position; Salary commensurate with experience. generous flexible paid time off, benefit package includes health care allowance, bonus, additional benefits stood up after 90 days.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the position to email@example.com with your name and the job title in the subject line. Position is open until filled.
Certino is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all employee’s and celebrate our diversity. USA citizen as Certino will not support visas at this time.