WHO WE ARE
Certino is a whole new way of automating and managing shadow payroll and rebilling.
A giant technological leap forward that enables our customers to make huge, annual cost savings on what is currently a slow, manual process.
For a business to be successful, it needs to have the right people in the right place at the right time. Increasingly, this needs to be achieved with full compliance. This is no small challenge, but when it involves the movement of employees across international borders, those challenges multiply and impact across the entire organization.
We are looking for Testing/DevOps roles to join our growing team.
The Testing/DevOps roles will work within a small highly skilled team where communications are key to success. Work delivery is related to the testing of Certino Application features and client customizations or Operations with an infrastructure security focus. The Testing/DevOps roles are part of the technical team where the Certino Application is the focus. This will include testing of the application and/or expediting steady state production to ensure client engagements are onboarded correctly with expected client experiences. There are some application integration consideration points all within the Certino delivery criteria; Security, Efficiency, Stability and Innovation.
Future deliveries will focus on advanced application automation. The exciting challenges for Certino are:
· There are two Testing/DevOps
o Test with a focus on application integration and function
o Test with a focus on DevOps related environments
· The Certino Application is the first industry automation and the related data is of great importance to the client base. Through advanced topics:
o Predictive Analytics
o Machine Learning
o Data Vectoring
· In depth system integrations advancing automation.
The current environment entails Microsoft Azure DevOps, MuleSoft, Salesforce.com, Certino Application, SQL, Redgate Tools and Provisioning, with integrated Clouds
· Test of the Certino Application – Staging thru Production deployment
· Ability to be process adherent
· Ownership of preliminary code testing and related documentation
· Scenario building; integration, regression, system integration
· A demonstrated sense of urgency
· Ability to estimate effort
· This is not an automated testing role
The ideal candidate will possess curiosity that will leverage existing best practices with the ability to creatively define what does not exist.
· Test with Infrastructure/security background, or DevOps background or Test with an application integration background
· Attention to detail with the ability effectively drive corrections
· May have some lead role experience – could be certified
· Technically focused with a thirst to try new topics
· Understanding of systems with time constraints; calendar vs fiscal
· Experience with Azure DevOps, Visual Studios, custom application testing
· CI/CD process
· DevOps experience is helpful
· Various levels of testing, application integration, security and/or infrastructure production support, new product build
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Full time position; Salary commensurate with experience. generous flexible paid time off, benefit package includes health care allowance, bonus, additional benefits stood up after 90 days.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the position to email@example.com with your name and the job title in the subject line. Position is open until filled.
Certino is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all employee’s and celebrate our diversity. USA Citizens or those that do not require visa support at this time.