Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 8 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
Others may see you as just a Developer, but we see you as an architect of elegant, maintainable code that translates to a beautiful user experience. As our iOS Developer (all genders), you will implement new features for the George banking platform, and when needed, change and extend existing features with refactoring. Your role is center-stage to the overall delivery process, assisting business analysts in specifying new features, and working hand-in-hand with the design team to help create the best possible user experience. You live by the mantra, clean code is king, and developing top-quality mobile apps is in your DNA.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Several years of experience in iOS development within a dynamic Agile environment
- A toolkit-full of Swift and UIKit expertise, with some SwiftUI know-how on the side
- A healthy knowledge of Rest API, and source-code management using Git
- Experience in refactoring and working with legacy code
You will impress us by:
- Seeing the poetry in clean, perfect code as you look to improve what is existing
- Having already started on the road from journeyman to master
- Experience with Reactive Programming (ReactiveSwift, Combine or similar) and Swift Package Manager
- Being open-minded, dedicated and passionate about what you do
- Respecting the challenges that others deal with, while strive to help the team reach its goals and potential
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
What do we offer:
- Besides a competitive salary, you will receive some of the best benefits on the Czech market:
- 42 days off (25 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 1 extra day off each month for better work-life balance)
- 120 Kč for each day worked – fully paid by the employer
- 9 600 Kč Cafeteria points (possibility to order Multisport card)
- Pension insurance participation – up to 28 800 Kč/year