- Contribute to the Chartboost iOS SDK, which is deployed on over 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Diligently monitor SDK behavior in production, and proactively investigate issues.
- Ruthlessly prioritize quality, and leave no stone unturned in investigating problems.
- Carefully balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers and our network.
- Thoughtfully architect features which will live in the wild for as long as the game they support.
- Mindfully maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself.
- Efficiently coordinate with your business, project management, and support partners.
- Skillfully manage relationships with mediation partners and third party developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Have shipped iOS apps and/or iOS SDKs with a server component.
- Thorough knowledge of Objective-C, C and Xcode, including instruments and ‘lldb’.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an leverage them with a distributed team.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Have shipped a game on iOS.
- Experience with Appium.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Familiarity with the advertising industry.
Chartboost is the world’s largest mobile games-only platform, helping developers grow their audience, monetize, and make better data-driven decisions. We work with 90% of the top-grossing iOS and Android game developers and are currently being leveraged by over 300,000 games, reaching 1 billion active players around the world every month. We offer a simple SDK enabling cross promotion, direct deals, and a mobile ad network - all with 100% transparency and full control for our users, empowering them to run campaigns when, where, and how they want.
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome new office near Union Square.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use.