Help build and architect a first-of-its-kind Electronic Warfare management, planning, visualization, and collaboration system.
CTI’s platform extends beyond Electronic Warfare-related hardware and software. Data management, from collection to transfer to storage and analysis, is a critical element in transforming information into actionable and intuitive visual intelligence. The Software Engineer is a position that will work as part of a team to architect, implement, and deploy innovative technologies to support both military and commercial users. We strive to use the right technology for a given problem and foster a learning environment.
- Architect and build a cutting edge platform of APIs and services for desktop, mobile, and web applications to control airborne UAV payloads.
- Architect a system to allow 3rd parties providing services such as computer-aided vision, machine learning, and data analysis controlled access to customer data
- Build the service that ingests streams of data from various sensors in real-time
- Build out a data warehouse to analyze large amounts of telemetry and sensor data
- Create immersive 3D visualizations for cyber security and radio frequency domains
Necessary skills and experience
- U.S. Citizenship – all positions require a U.S. Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering
- 3 or more years in programming, engineering or related experience
- Java, C++ or similar object-oriented programming languages
- Other JVM Languages such as Scala and Clojure
- Sound understanding of Build Tooling, such as Ant, Gradle or Maven
- Sound understanding of Version Control Systems, such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
- RESTful API design
- Relational and key value data stores such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Experience architecting software and distributed infrastructure
- Experience driving technical decisions
- Experience with testing methodology
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
Beneficial skills and experience
- Actor Model Frameworks
- Familiarity with Geospatial Data
- Amazon Web Services or NASA Worldwind
- Real-time data streaming
CTI is building the next-generation cyber and electronic warfare platform comprising hardware, firmware, software, and user interfaces. We are a rapidly growing company, with remote work policies and flexible schedules. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package.
We are a passionate team who believe in ownership, excellence, building community, and continuous improvement. Here you will find the computer hacker, RC hobbyist, homebrewer, and mobile app designer. If you thrive on solving challenging problems with a fun group of really bright people, we want to hear from you!
CTI is an Equal Opportunity employer and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.