Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Cloud engineer/on-premise server system administrator with a minimum 2 plus years of Cloud web services maintenance (AWS preferred) and 3 to 5 years systems administration maintenance on Linux and Windows servers.
They will be responsible for troubleshooting and restoration of Cloud (mostly AWS, possible Azure) services utilizing system tools that push changes predominantly through automated release management tools.
• Systems Administrator of on-premise hardware (mostly Linux/some Windows Server).
• Monitor specific incident queues and provide service restoration based on severity/priority and defined client SLA standards.
• The supported infrastructure spans Windows and Linux.
- Cloud admin experience (defining/configuring resources via a scripting tool, not just using the UI).
AWS/ Amazon Cloud Front, Azure or Google is ok
• Load-balancing (e.g., F5/A10).
• On-Premise systems administration experiences.
Trouble-shooting faults in the Application Layer
Terraform – AWS release management
Rundeck – on premise and cloud release operations
• Deployment Operations
- Agile/SCRUM development Methodology.
- Visual Studio.Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.