CloudSmiths, the largest Salesforce Reseller and System Integrator in Africa, is looking for a Developer. The role of the Developer, is to successfully deliver development services to the clients of CloudSmiths, through the achievement of required revenue targets, delivery excellence, consistent customer satisfaction and excellence, compliance to required processes and effective team membership behavior.
• Consistently achieve your personal revenue targets.
• Development is of high quality, stable and completed within the required time, and according to specification documents.
• Solution is well-‐understood, and delivered to UAT without bugs.
• CloudSmiths coding best practice is followed and you actively engage in sharing your knowledge and code with other team members.
• Learnings from code reviews are well-‐integrated and applied.
• You keep current in your own field, as well as Salesforce developments and trends.
• Client communication is prioritized, with any critical issues escalated to the Client Lead timeously.
• Excellent relationships across the business are built and maintained, as evidenced by you receiving unsolicited positive feedback from clients, peers and other team members on work performance.
• Consistent personal compliance to processes. In particular; timesheets, CloudSmiths business processes and contribution to sprint allocation decisions that enables the successful delivery of Client Leads’. Additionally, the Consultant will utilize and reference CloudSmiths management tools regularly.
• Demonstration of excellent team membership behaviors such as; using initiative to raise issues timeously, doing what it takes with the team to ensure the client’s needs are met, excellent collaboration and a positive, can-‐do attitude, engendering trust and respect across the business and ensures that conflict is resolved quickly and directly using constructive and respectful behavior.
• At least 2 – 4 years’ Development experience within the CRM development space. Development languages experience examples: Apex, Visualforce, C#, SQL, JavasScript, CSS.
• Accomplished Developer with a solid track-‐record of high-‐performance, and the delivery of development services within CRM consulting projects, while achieving required revenue targets.
• Excellent self-‐leadership and team membership skills, with the willingness to mentor and support other members of the team where required.
• Distinct ability to ensure compliance and understanding of compliance to required business processes.
• Excellent relationship-‐builder, who is able to build and maintain excellent relationships across the business and with clients.
• Well-‐developed business acumen, with the ability to work under pressure and lead themselves to meet deadlines consistently.
• Flexible, and excellent conflict resolution skills.
• High energy, and consistently proactive.
• Trust and honesty in the handling of cash or finances (including financial information).
• This role will involve travel to client sites (approximately 50% of working week).