CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
As the Senior Software, you will be responsible to design, develop, and evaluate software from concept through production stage, and make modifications as needed, to meet customer needs and fit within the capabilities of the Precision Technology.
- Research, write, develop, test, and evaluate software programs.
- Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to software programs.
- Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or enhancement of existing software.
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of the project.
- Work with external customers to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering assistance to internal teams or external customers.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new or existing software.
- May assist with quote or request for quote process.
- Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily actions and behaviors.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety and ergonomic standards.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
This Position pays; 99,000-150,700 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Experienced engineer with 5+ years of career experience, with Bachelor’s degree. 3+ years experience with Master’s degree.
- Thorough knowledge of product development and procedures, including knowledge of general accounting. Ability to manage a diverse range of technical operations. Experience managing budgets and increasing efficiencies.
- Expert level knowledge in designing software with C++ or Java.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux, preferably in an embedded environment.
- Experience deploying and tuning Linux Yocto distributions.
- Solid software development fundamentals such as unit testing, build automation, branched based development, and modern documentation practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of CMake for build, automation testing and packaging.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.