CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
- Guide the team with software design, implementation and maintenance of existing software components that integrate with CNHI applications for our in field products.
- Improve application runtime performance on CNHI ECUs through software refactor, memory optimization, and data infrastructure.
- Work with the technical product management team to build the software portfolio.
- Support the team to analyze and root cause software issues found internally and externally.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Help define requirements and evaluate technical feasibility of implementation.
- Estimate effort for software deliverables.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the overall software architecture on CNHI ECUs.
- Provide team budget estimates and forecasts team reports and projects.
- Travel, including international, up to 20%.
This Position pays-120,000-170,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field from an accredited university is required
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience with embedded systems.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in designing software with C, C++ or Java.
- Minimum 3 years of managing global or remote software engineering teams.
3+ years of experience with Android, preferably in an embedded environment.
- Solid software development fundamentals such as unit testing, build automation, branched based development, and modern documentation practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of CMake for build, automation testing and packaging.
- Familiarity with OpenGL ES or 3D experience is a plus.
- Automotive / Commercial Vehicle experience.
- Understanding of Automotive networking protocols such as J1939, CAN, LIN, XCP, UDS, ISOBUS.
- Experience with SAFe Software Development Processes.
- Experience with Software Engineering tools such as DOORS, Polarion, JIRA, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Experience with Android, Linux Yocto and/or RTOS software operating systems.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.