Want to apply technology in ways that make life more enriching?
We think the digital experiences that make up more and more of our everyday lives should be seamless and engaging—even magical. Using our unique recipe of specialized skills and digital alchemy, we engineer experiences that help businesses engage with users, and users engage with the world.
The source of our magic comes from our people. We continually strive to be better versions of ourselves—and have fun while doing it. If a career creating innovative experiences and digital products sounds exciting, we hope you’ll consider joining our amazing team.
- Consistently deliver enterprise-scale web-based Digital and Enterprise solutions
- Leverage breadth and depth of knowledge to drive architecture, design, and implementation strategy decisions at the feature and overall solution level
- Implement secure, scalable APIs
- Implement engaging UI leveraging HTML/CSS to layout and style components based on style guide and design comps
- Define and implement backend storage models for both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Promote and drive quality engineering initiatives and best practices
- Be an advocate for implementation and process best practices
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen our platform and development practices
- Promote cross-team and cross-company communication practices that share knowledge and best practices
- Deeply understands what drives the business to influence direction and strategy of solutions
- Active in coaching and mentoring other engineers
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience delivering enterprise scale web-based solutions and experiences
- A passion for creating high quality value-based software and user experiences
- Extensive experience with software engineering and object-oriented coding principles
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage risks in all forms
- Strong communication and presentation skills both at the technical and business level
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership in everything you to and deliver of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What Codazen Offers
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company contribution)
- Profit sharing
- Company bonus
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability)
- Free drinks and snacks when onsite
- An incredible leadership team that cares about your development
- Flexible, hybrid schedule
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.