Discover your job-home at Compart and conquer the digital future of customer communication with us as
Senior Web Developer*
Full time. Permanent. Now.
*Talent primary. All genders welcome.
As an international IT company with 170 employees in Böblingen (Stuttgart area), we have been developing smart software solutions and bringing people, companies and systems together for over 25 years. Our goal is to optimize the added value of customer communication through modern platforms that process, distribute and make accessible documents and content of any type and format in any system and channel. We are a leading provider in the field of omnichannel communication management and inspire our customers with our innovative world-class technologies.
What to expect:
- Independent participation in an agile team in the new and further development of sophisticated medium-sized and large
- Development of a web-based application for the graphical editing of document templates based on the open standards
XHTML, CSS, XPATH and XSLT
- Dealing with native web technologies and established standards with plenty of room for creativity and own solutions
- Active participation in the agile development process – both in collaboration with our designers and product owners, as well as in the team during implementation and (unit) testing
- Mutual code reviews and pair programming, continuous integration and refactoring
- Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
- Participation in design and architecture (within the framework set by the system architecture)
- Minimum of 2-3 days/week in the office in Böblingen
- Successful study of informatics or comparable qualifications
- Very good fundamentals – as a senior at least 3 years’ experience – in conception and implementation of user-friendly
applications based on open standards and modern web technologies (Typescript and HTML 5)
- Good knowledge in the application of REST and XML technologies (e.g. XSD, XSLT, XPath)
- Experience in GIT, web security and optimally in cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- High willingness to learn, technological curiosity and the ability to analyze complex technical contexts
- Ability to work in a team, positive attitude and solution orientation
- Very good knowledge of English in word and script, German language skills desired
Our Benefits for You:
- Living and working by shared values such as integrity, trust, and respect
- Compart Academy, individual development, language courses free of charge
- Company canteen with employee discount, free fruit & drinks
- International working environment, outstanding team spirit
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes, open door policy
- Work-life balance, home office, parent-child office
- Employee events, after work sports & fun with colleagues
- Job bike, subsidized public transport (VVS), free employee parking
- Company pension scheme, accident insurance free of charge, Compart health care
- Would you like to shape the future with the Compart Team?
We look forward to your application. Please send us your application documents (as PDF) and let us know your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
71034 Böblingen, Germany
For more information about Compart and privacy visit: www.compart.com/en/career