Software development is your passion? You like to try out new things and want to develop new ideas and work with the latest technologies? Are you a team player who wants to share your knowledge with others? Are you looking for a new challenge where you are responsible for your own area of responsibility? Then you should become one of us!
As a DevOps Engineer at CONWISS you will be part of an ambitious and growing IT company. You will stand with us as an expert on the side of our customers and implement their visions, projects and goals together with us.
WE OFFER YOU
- Scope to realize your own ideas within the company
- An open-minded, good-humored and energetic team and give you the opportunity for self-determined work
- A variety of interesting customers and customer projects with contemporary technologies and solution approaches
- Professional support for the compatibility of family and career
- Results-oriented and self-determined work as well as appreciation and recognition of your work in the team
- Regular participation in team events and company celebrations to strengthen the team spirit
- With our office-as-a-service approach, you can use our office at any time, work from home or at the customer’s site
- In the office you will find a fridge filled with soft drinks and always a well-stocked bowl of snacks
- Subsidized solutions for a company pension plan
- Reward program for the recommendation of new colleagues
- The possibility of using a business coach for personal development
- Permanent employment contract and thus a long-term professional perspective
YOUR ROLE – THIS IS WAITING FOR YOU
In the course of our continuous growth, we are looking for you to strengthen our team in the area of DevOps Engineering.
Your area of responsibility in detail includes:
- You take the role of the interface function between software development and IT operations
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of DevOps processes in cloud environments and container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- You realize the technical operation and automation of our customers’ applications
- You are responsible for the design, creation and maintenance of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines based on modern frameworks (Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Github)
- You ensure the operation and maintenance of the developed applications and use common logging and monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Kibana, etc.)
- You optimize processes and interfaces of the connected systems to increase stability and performance
- You support the implementation and migration of IT infrastructures and software solutions to the cloud
YOUR SKILLS – WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Meaningful project experience in the aforementioned areas of activity
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Elastic Stack, etc.
- Experience with deployment, operation, and monitoring of container-based applications
- Experience with highly available distributed solutions
- Experience with DevOps methodology, configuration management, and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.) and in professional development workflows
- Knowledge of software testing or test automation or the creation of test systems
WHAT DISTINGUISHES CONWISS
Our goal is for you to feel at home with us. We attach great importance to a collegial environment characterized by a sense of community. Our informal working atmosphere is characterized by a special “we-feeling” and we do a lot to ensure this: continuous exchange, open and solution-oriented communication, team spirit and respectful and appreciative interaction create a working atmosphere that connects – during and after work, e.g. through regular team events.
We also offer you creative freedom to realize your own ideas within the company. What does that mean? You can actively participate in the growth of CONWISS, help shape it, contribute your own visions and be heard instead of overheard when addressing new ideas.
Thanks to our attractive salary model, you have the opportunity to receive above-average and motivation-oriented remuneration, which you can further expand at any time through involvement in internal projects.
To ensure that your private life is not neglected, we support you with flexible working time models and remote work as well as the flexible use of our office in Potsdam.
YOUR WAY TO US
Are you open for new and challenging tasks? Then send us your CV and / or project list as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably via our web form or by e-mail. You are also welcome to arrange a first meeting with our colleague Manuela via the Calendly function.