JAVA FULLSTACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Software development is your passion? You like to try out new things and want to develop new ideas and work with the latest technologies? Are you a team player who wants to share your knowledge with others? Are you looking for a new challenge where you are responsible for your own area of responsibility? Then you should become one of us!
As a software developer at CONWISS you will be part of an ambitious and growing IT company. You will stand with us as an expert on the side of our customers and implement their visions, projects and goals together with us.
WE OFFER YOU
- Scope to realize your own ideas within the company
- An open-minded, good-humored and energetic team and give you the opportunity for self-determined work
- A variety of interesting customers and customer projects with contemporary technologies and solution approaches
- Professional support for the compatibility of family and career
- Results-oriented and self-determined work as well as appreciation and recognition of your work in the team
- Regular participation in team events and company celebrations to strengthen the team spirit
- With our office-as-a-service approach, you can use our office at any time, work from home or at the customer’s site
- In the office you will find a fridge filled with soft drinks and always a well-stocked bowl of snacks
- Subsidized solutions for a company pension plan
- Reward program for the recommendation of new colleagues
- The possibility of using a business coach for personal development
- Permanent employment contract and thus a long-term professional perspective
YOUR SKILLS – WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Successfully completed degree in (business) informatics, completed training as an IT specialist or other comparable professional experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a software developer
- You have interest / experience around document-oriented databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB) as well as the technologies / frameworks like Kotlin, TypeScript, Responsive Design, Docker, AWS, Azure, Git / GitHub
- You are a motivated and self-reflective team player and have proven experience in agile projects (following Scrum)
- Fluent in German and English (Written and Spoken)
WHAT DISTINGUISHES CONWISS
Our goal is for you to feel at home with us. We attach great importance to a collegial environment characterized by a sense of community. Our informal working atmosphere is characterized by a special “we-feeling” and we do a lot to ensure this: continuous exchange, open and solution-oriented communication, team spirit and respectful and appreciative interaction create a working atmosphere that connects – during and after work, e.g. through regular team events.
We also offer you creative freedom to realize your own ideas within the company. What does that mean? You can actively participate in the growth of CONWISS, help shape it, contribute your own visions and be heard instead of overheard when addressing new ideas.
Thanks to our attractive salary model, you have the opportunity to receive above-average and motivation-oriented remuneration, which you can further expand at any time through involvement in internal projects.
To ensure that your private life is not neglected, we support you with flexible working time models and remote work as well as the flexible use of our office in Potsdam.
YOUR WAY TO US
Are you open for new and challenging tasks? Then send us your CV and / or project list as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably via our web form or by e-mail. You are also welcome to arrange a first meeting with our colleague Manuela via the Calendly function.