At CoverMyMeds, we have built a nationally recognized best place to work where remarkable people come to make a meaningful difference in technology enabled healthcare. As a Senior Software Developer at CoverMyMeds, you’ll create solutions that make our healthcare system work more efficiently and effectively to help millions of people receive their prescription medications every year. You’ll build products that our partners in healthcare use every day and innovate our future products. You’ll work on small, cross-functional, and collaborative teams with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others.
Company Tech Stack:
Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, Python, PHP, React, VueJS, AngularJS, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Elasticsearch, Capistrano, Redis, Sidekiq, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber
Don’t know our tech stack? No problem. We hire from all tech stacks and training’s on us!
What You Will Do:
- You’ll help build solutions with Product Alignment, and contribute to our applications in various ways
- Design and develop web applications and APIs for the CoverMyMeds products
- Jump into both the front-end and back-end of solutions, with the exact balance depending on the project and team
- Own the quality of the solutions you create through automated testing
- Support and maintain your solutions after they’re in production
- Contribute to a productive agile environment by partnering closely with necessary stakeholders, deploying often, and inspecting and adapting as needed
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in back-end web development (Ruby, Python, or PHP are preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with front-end web development technologies and techniques (React, AngularJS, or Vue.js are preferred)
- Proficient in SQL database software development
- Desire to empathetically share and receive feedback
- Passionate about mentoring other team members
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Great at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Professional experience leading discussions with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to understand customer needs and challenges
Our company culture is a collection of the unique individuals who represent our mission and values. We encourage internal movement, grow constantly, and experience a ton of change, so we feel it’s most important to assess you for how you’ll succeed at CoverMyMeds versus on one individual team. We are looking for people who are motivated to take on challenges and have a passion for helping others! If you don’t feel you check every box, but have relevant skills that can impact this role, please apply! We can grow together!