Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
The company is growing as we expand our software offerings and we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Senior Software Engineer to join this exciting team. The work is focused on the development and maintenance of our web-based applications for the Intellectual Property Market.
The role will enable you to participate in the full systems life cycle. This includes solution design, agile development, test, implementation, and production support.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with product management to scope and deliver the product roadmap
· Collaborating closely with the development team to design technical solutions that ensure timely roadmap delivery
· Meeting sprint commitments both personally and as a team
· Continued learning and thought leadership around different aspects of software development
· 3-5 years experience building web applications delivered to the market
· 3-5 years recent experience using PHP with RDBMS
· BS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
· Experience working in a linux environment
· Experience deploying and debugging on AWS
· 1-2 years developing with Git as VCS
“The long term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we’re doing. Together, let’s take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture.” Simon Webster CEO.
If you have any queries please reach out to our recruitment team at this address: email@example.com