Crakmedia is a world leader in web performance marketing. Thanks to an experienced team of media buyers and its own affiliate marketing platform, the company has been growing exponentially for the past 3 years and aims to maintain this course in the future!
As DevOps, we plan, build, deploy, and operate our services. But the task isn’t over once code is deployed to production. We then have to collect metrics that will serve to guide us and to help us plan various iterations more efficiently.
At Crakmedia, a DevOps is responsible for:
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the R&D teams in order to understand their code, their dependencies, and the infrastructure in place;
- Developing and maintaining systems in order to supervise all aspects of the applications and infrastructure;
- Assisting the R&D teams with deployment strategies and with planning the capacity for various environments;
- Collaborating with the R&D teams to deploy and maintain tools supporting software development automation, configuration management, and deployment management;
- Contributing to the functional and architectural specifications of projects while considering development, deployment, infrastructural, hosting, and supervision elements;
- Offering technical support for projects in order to improve R&D team efficiency;
- Sensitizing team members on the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
To be successful in this role, we believe it is important that you:
- Are able to manage an EKS cluster and to deploy services;
- Are an expert in your field, including experience using:
- AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM, Lambda, RDS, ECS)
- Kubernetes / EKS
- Elasticache and other similar services
- Terraform, AWS CDK, Ansible
- Languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell, YAML, JSON
- CI/CD and the understanding of pipeline deployment
- Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, CircleCI, Bamboo, Stash
- JIRA and Confluence for problem solving through tickets as well as documentation.
*This position sometimes requires to work on-call.