Craver is one of the fastest growing technology startups in Canada. We have developed a leading mobile app platform for the restaurant industry and we help hundreds of local restaurants to engage their customers with a mobile app that is branded for their restaurant. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards and loyalty and more, we help them retain and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local brands such as Railtown Cafe, Dalina and AJ’s Pizzeria as well as many brands across North America. Our app platform democratizes technology so that it is accessible to local businesses, and will in the future be able to power the technology needs of small businesses across the globe.
Craver is a branded mobile and web app ordering platform, with an ambitions growth and product plan. The engineering team grew >50% in 2021, and we are looking for experienced React engineers to join our agile teams, and help modularize and extend our core web apps.
The Software Development team is building new features and functionality. We take pride in solving complicated problems using cutting edge technologies and in our ability to deliver quality software and innovative products to our clients. The Sr. Front End Developer will design, develop and implement responsive web designs and mobile apps that directly support customer experiences and our clients digital experience initiatives. This role will require a thorough understanding of front-end web development with a responsive architecture in a team-based collaborative environment. This role will work closely with other front-end developers, back-end developers, QA, product owners, and UX/UI designers.
What you’ll do:
– You will be involved in all aspects of software development such as:
– Software architecture, design, requirements analysis and development.
– Unit testing, automated testing and documentation
– Integration and deployment
– Software maintenance and operations on various cloud services
Who You are:
– You write clean code, have written unit tests, and adhere to software design principles
– Degree in computer science or related field
– Typically you will have 5+ Years of professional experience
– Mobile development including Android and iOS native applications
– Preferred experience with Node.js, React, Jest, CSS, Responsive design, Redux, ES6+, Webpack, Git
– You possess a user-centric mindset, and have used design thinking or other iterative approaches to optimize user experiences
– You have full SDLC experience working on big React apps, and have opinions on how they should be structured
– Have experience with RESTful APIs for internal and external products
– You are comfortable operating and supporting apps in production environments
– You have an agile mindset, and want to get code into production quickly
– You understand systems, data and application architecture and design
– You’re continuously learning and curious
– You can juggle competing priorities, because you’re organized, capable of planning, scheduling and prioritizing work
– You care more about solving challenging problems than getting credit
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and ask for help when there is a block
Nice to have
– Ability to set up run test and deployment automation on CI/CD environments
– Experience with reporting, analytics, and data visualization
– Please share your personal projects on your resume
– If you have a GITHUB account please share it with us
Working with us:
– Work at one of the fastest growing, most impactful tech startups in Canada, and get involved at an exciting time for growth, with excellent opportunity for career growth. If you are a driven high performer and self-starter, this is the way to move your career into hyper-growth mode.
– A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
– Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
– A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental
– Stock-options and quarterly and annual bonus
– A competitive salary