Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define and lead product solutions for a designated area of the Crisis Text Line product ecosystem (ie. texter/volunteer experience, training experience, etc) and ensure high-impact product builds. Impactful builds will demonstrate efficient prioritization to users and stakeholders, measured by shared metrics of success developed in collaboration with business stakeholders. You are a subject matter expert in your specific domain, and set the standards for how we build products, work cross-functionally, and manage stakeholders. You also mentor your peers in product.
- Domain expertise. Be a subject matter expert on your product domain, including understanding the needs of the users within it. Be the go to person for understanding user problems and priorities and where the most impact can be made.
- User research. Use varied user research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, to gain a deep understanding of our users, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new product ideas.
- Product roadmap development. Own and manage a portion of the product roadmap related to your specific product domain, identifying dependencies across teams and driving projects that provide value to users and the organization.
- Scoping & prioritization. Effectively scope and prioritize complex projects, making the right trade-off decisions between them with guidance from your manager.
- Product delivery. Deliver features aligned with design and scope on an established timeline. Consult leadership as needed to iterate on these decisions to ensure products meet business needs.
- Stakeholder management. Build strong relationships with stakeholders across teams while driving alignment, Manage and align a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders, integrating feedback and escalating issues where necessary.
- Support your team and direct reports by setting clear team and individual goals, providing consistent and actionable feedback, and intentionally supporting professional development.
- Portfolio management. Manage a portfolio of strategic initiatives aligned with OKRs that support your product domain. This includes the output of all documentation and assets needed for successful development and implementation.
- 2+ years of product management or similar experience such as data science or engineering
- Demonstrated interest in the use of technology to support diverse user outcomes
- Knowledge of agile methodologies sufficient to document and drive engineering work to completion
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders matched by an ability to interpret stakeholder needs into feature requirements
- Experience owning a product roadmap and end-to-end delivery of products
- Data fluency and experience conducting or supporting qualitative and quantitative data analysis
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing machine learning products and working with ML stakeholders