Job Title: Director of Data & Analytics Solutions
Department: Director of Data & Analytics Solutions
Job Type: Full – Time
Location: Northville, MI
Salary Offered: $140,000 – $165,000/yr.
DataFactZ is a Business Analytics company that helps large enterprises manage and leverage data with a suite of professional services in Data Engineering, Data Science, and Decision Science. The Director of Data & Analytics will be responsible to build analytic solutions in different Industry verticals and will be integral part of growth of the company working with our customers.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Experienced individual who can lead our data analytical teams build Solutions in BI/DW from strategy to execution in different Industry verticals (Retail/Healthcare/Banking etc.) with subject matter expertise.
- Collaborate with clients, sales and delivery managers and other developers to determine the optimal business and technical solutions for go-to-market strategy.
- Provide business use cases and subject matter expertise to develop solutions for various industry verticals
- Lead a development team to design and deploy business intelligence and reporting solutions by integrating with data warehouses and enterprise applications.
- Demonstrates proven success with leading and managing business development opportunities and engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff, developing business vision and leading implementation efforts
- Build collateral for marketing, websites, social media and support writing proposals/RFPs etc.
- Manage and deliver POCs/Protypes and implementation of real time projects. Should be able to solve complex data-centric problems through analytical thinking.
- Should research, evaluate, architect, and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build and develop sustainable analytic solutions.
- Work with teams to build rapid analytic Solutions, data visualization and integrated reporting dashboards, we can deliver agile, highly interactive reporting and analytics that help our clients to more effectively run their business and understand what business questions can be answered and how to unlock the answers.
- Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change (i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending BI and related business stakeholders’ data requirements; BI solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes)
- Advising customers on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients’ business strategies;
- Developing and validating business stakeholders’ conceptual data models, including socializing and implementing logical and physical DW/data mart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytic requirements.
- Responsible to work with Sales team to find solution opportunities, define strategy and roadmaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- 3-5 + years of management in the BI/DW/Big Data technology or related field.
- 3-5 years of Product/Solutions Management in Analytics and Reporting, exhibiting full ownership of the product lifecycle from idea to support cases
- Demonstrated track record creating powerful visualizations backed by high quality metrics and analytics
- 10+ years of experience working enterprise BI/DW, ETL tools and able to learn new technologies as required
- High proficiency in writing effective SQL skills
- Be able to work with senior leaders to elicit requirements and lead design and technical implementation decisions.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) is good to have.
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written are a must
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Travel: up to 25-30% to customer locations.
“DataFactZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided