dcbel is a growing company building next-generation hardware and software for a future lead by electric vehicles (EVs) and distributed energy technologies like solar panels and battery storage.
Our flagship product, dcbel r16™, is the world’s first all-in-one smart energy appliance sitting at the heart of the modern energy ecosystem. Combining several breakthrough technologies into one elegant package, dcbel r16™ offers the fastest home EV charging available on the market, allows you to use your EVs massive battery as a backup power source and connects with solar panels to power your EV and home with the free, unlimited power of the sun.
dcbel is looking to hire an Intermediate to Senior Mobile Developer to work in our growing team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing multi-platform mobile applications in .Net MAUI that powers our ChorusTM platform.
ChorusTM is the key element in managing all our dcbel r16 units. ChorusTM is what differentiates us from the competitions and makes our EV charging solution that much better.
- Architect and develop multi-platform mobile applications using .Net MAUI
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
- Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
- Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
- Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 3+ years of experience delivering various mobile applications
- Experience in developing multi-platform mobile applications using Xamarin or .Net MAUI
- Excellent knowledge of mobile UX design patterns and principles
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android SDK and tools
- Good knowledge of C#, .Net, websockets, NoSQL DB, push notifications, event streaming
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a company that is backed by many globally respected investors and has world-changing patents in an industry changing for the first time in history.
- Grow your professional experience amongst blue chip partners and a close-knit team of committed and experienced IT and engineering energy experts who deeply care about the work they do.
- Health insurance and flexible hours.