Dealflo is on track to own the global market for financial transaction management by providing end-to-end agreement automation and building a team with the ambitions and experience to make it happen. We also have a company culture to be proud of.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of an early stage business that has already has the financial backing, impressive global customers and team to become a world leader.
Scope of Role
You are passionate about building state of the art software products with market success. You want to grow your career and have an impact. You like to be part of a team working with leading-edge technologies. We need you to:
– Be a key member of our Research and Development team, developing high performance, extremely scalable SAAS application
– Participate in defining product architecture and design
– Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
– Develop new concepts and principles
– Ensure adherence of the development team to the best practices and architectural vision of the product
– Handle issues with respect to performance, scalability, availability and security
– Participate in all software development lifecycle activities: estimating, planning, designing, coding, documenting and testing
– Perform code reviews, assist with refactoring, and provide guidance and mentoring to other development engineers
– Research and evaluate 3rd party libraries, tools and other software products
– Be proactive in striving to improve yourself and things around
– Facilitate knowledge sharing throughout the organization
– Work under minimal supervision
– Expertise in Core Java and J2EE
– Expertise in Java frameworks such as Spring, Maven, Hibernate, etc.
– Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Docker
– Experience with Service-oriented architecture including micro-services architecture
– Experience using software best practices like test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
– Experience with Sonar, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Git
– Experience with data modeling, relational and NoSQL databases
– Experience working with Agile and iterative development methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP), pair programming, SCRUM
– Solid understanding of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing and object oriented analysis/design
– Knowledge of cryptography is an asset
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.?
Candidates will be required to complete one or multiple applicable technical tests.
Dealflo™ exists because the world’s $15 trillion per annum of financial transactions still rely heavily on manual processes (paper contracts, physical document verification, manual referral processes, data entry, scanning…). This makes them more costly, risky and less likely to happen in the first place.
Founded by an experienced team of industry experts, Dealflo is the world´s first and fast growing multi-tenant SaaS platform for the processing of complex financial agreements (higher risk, higher value transactions which have traditionally necessitated some form of paper contract: e.g. credit, leasing, insurance).