- Work exclusively on our enterprise level SaaS analytics platform
- Form part of a scrum team tasked with implementing new features, finding and fixing performance bottlenecks, and correcting product defects
- Work closely with other developers across a multi-disciplinary team, ranging from DevOps to Data Science
- Ensure that software is built to the highest standard, favouring a simple and maintainable approach over a clever and complex one
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining coding standards, documentation and tools
- Seek out and actively promote ideas and techniques in the wider development community
- Continuously optimise both process and technology to provide a fast, valuable and enjoyable experience to users worldwide
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and Web standards
- Exposure to Backbone, Angular or similar, with a good understanding of MV* architectures.
- A good programming-related degree and/or relevant work experience.
- A solid understanding of infrastructure and software design and experience working on web based applications / SPAs.
- Experience with Git (a link to your Github account is a plus)
- Familiarity with Grunt, Gulp or similar
- Familiarity with Node.js
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic, small team with truly passionate developers
- Develop your career within a tech start-up where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm and in which all members of the team can contribute both creatively and strategically
- Spacious, newly refurbished offices in the heart of London’s Tech City
- Casual dress in the office
- We wind down for the weekend with relaxed Friday drinks
Our story so far…
Ben Harris (CEO) and Timothy de Paris (CTO) founded Decibel Insight in early 2014. Their goal was simple: to plug the gap between traditional web analytics and website improvement. How? By delivering a brand new technology that web analysts and optimizers would find invaluable. After establishing our headquarters in London’s Tech City, our work quickly caught the attention of the UK government. We were backed to develop our technology in collaboration with a brilliant team of professors.
Our fast-growing business and reputation were recognized by Adobe, who awarded us with the Standout Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award at the Adobe Summit EMEA. With multiple new offices in the US and enterprise clients in over 50 countries, we’re meeting Ben and Tim’s vision of creating a technology of true value. And with an expanding team at the cutting edge, this is just the beginning.
About Decibel Insight
Decibel Insight is an award-winning set of advanced behavioral analytics tools that plugs the gap between traditional web analytics and website optimization.