At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there’s something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you’re applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Be a part of the largest private IT team in Quebec
Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver best-in-class digital solutions? Are you recognized for your leadership and ability to bring people together? We’re looking for a new Java Tech Lead to bring their expertise to our development squads!
Your mission as a Java Tech Lead is to provide our millions of members and clients with a new and improved user experience. We’re looking for a passionate, curious person who is ready to surpass themselves to stay on the cutting edge of technology and deliver the best solutions. You’ll play a leadership role when working with various stakeholders for files and projects related to complex and innovative strategic initiatives.
- You support developers in adopting technologies.
- You get your colleagues to excel.
- You stay abreast of technology trends.
- You analyze and develop software products, including design, coding, testing and operations.
- You define development methods and share them with the teams you oversee.
Java | Spring | Angular | React | API REST | GIT | Junit | Gradle ou Maven | infonuagique | microservices | DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in application development
- You’re a natural at managing priorities and you have strong analytical skills.
- You’re a self-starter and proactive thinker.
- You’re open to change, but remain focused on results.
- You have a good ability to transfer knowledge and adapt to different personalities.
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive benefits:
- 35-hour work week
- Hybrid work mode combining remote and on-site work (Montreal or Lévis) #LI-Hybrid
- A work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- A minimum of 4 weeks vacation
- A flexible group insurance plan
- An incentive plan (annual target bonus of 10%)
- A defined benefit pension plan .The possibility of having training fees reimbursed
- A telemedicine service
- A $400 annual reimbursement program for physical activities
- An allowance of up to $1,000 for the reimbursement of expenses for ergonomic and IT equipment and accessories
- Exclusive discounts on your auto and home insurance
- A host of career advancement opportunities
Curious about meeting your future colleagues and seeing what it’s like to work at Desjardins? Discover Desjardin’s innovations!
At Desjardins, you’re not just a part of the team. You’re making it better. There’s a difference.