Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
By becoming a part of Devexperts, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. Our teams work together to create the next generation of financial software solutions. We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to work at Devexperts on a bunch of interesting projects. We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications. Technology stack includes, but is not limited to: React + libraries (Redux, Redux-saga, mobX, etc). We believe in typed code, hence TypeScript is our choice.
We expect the Frontend Developer to:
- to create single page applications (mainly via React)
- to be a team-player – actively participating in standups, planning, review
- to think of quality every time you press commit
- deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices
- deep knowledge of JS (experience in ES+)
- TypeScript and React hands-on experience
- experience in CSS preprocessors (stylus, scss)
- English – spoken and written
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- experience in css-modules and css-in-js
- experience in Reactive Programming (RxJs)
- understanding of unit and automated functional testing
- functional practices: (Algebraic data types), HKT (Higher kinded types)
- experience in fp-ts
Devexperts employees create the art of FinTech in comfortable working spaces located in modern business centers around the world.
Join our team in and enjoy:
- flexible schedules
- meal vouchers provided
- snacks and beverages always available
- modern well-equipped office in the R&D scientific area