About the role
The role of Product Designer in our Tech team means that you will cherish collective creativity and responsibility. Our team is always open to fresh ideas, feedback and different perspectives to challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Our processes are tailored to our people, embody our way of thinking and are designed to make our team more efficient, focused, and consistent. We are using agile methodologies, top of the line tools and we are constantly working with people from various backgrounds and spheres to work towards common goals.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be accountable for defining product specifications and combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. If you have an eye for detail and you are able to translate requirements into practical product features, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Being part of a fast growing and ambitious environment, you will collaborate with multiple teams and iterate rapidly based on feedback. We strive for outcomes over outputs and flavor simple solutions over complex ones.
As a Product Designer in Dialectica you will:
- Create UX/UI designs for features and products
- Work closely, collaborate and communicate with product managers, developers, data analysts, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide thoughtful solutions
- Be an active participant of user testing sessions and will analyze the quality of the data
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- Maintain and evolve the design system with the design team and keep consistency across projects
- Create user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes
We have seen that people who successfully fit in this position have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Design
- Proficient with current design tools (i.e. Adobe XD, Figma, etc.)
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Excellent eye for detail and a self-motivated problem solver
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (English is a must)
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- A Degree in Digital Design or Graphic Design or Human-Computer Interaction
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- Worked with Design Systems at Scale
- Familiarity with Zeplin, Jira, Confluence
- The ability to understand programming
Based on values we are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Aiming to deliver unprecedented value
- Strong sense of caring for their teams, to provide guidance and support
- Act as culture and brand ambassadors for Dialectica
- Seeking support and guidance to achieve mastery and great quality results
- Having ownership of their responsibilities and not being afraid of getting things done
- Turning problems into opportunities
- Being open and honest with their team and themselves
- Constantly improving through self-learning and knowledge sharing
Please bear in mind that it will be highly appreciated in your application to include your portfolio (link or file), highlighting the ability to synthesize real & doable design solutions for challenging concepts B2B or B2C. You can share it either via your own personal website (wix, squarespace etc) or via Behance, dribbble, lottie library etc.
You feel you might not be experienced enough for the role or your experience is on different technologies?
Our team welcomes applicants who can demonstrate their eagerness to learn fast and cover any gaps in their experience or skillset and who are very interested in expanding their knowledge.
Therefore, do not hesitate to drop us your application!
- Competitive base salary with additional performance incentives
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, Udemy courses and many others!)
- Equipment of your choice
- Hybrid work model & extra personal/flex days and paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health & wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running), gym discounts, healthy breakfast, snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!
About the Tech Team
Technology powers everything we do at Dialectica – from communicating with clients and finding the most relevant expert profiles in just a few minutes to indexing and categorizing thousands of pieces of information every day. To do so, we are building our own proprietary web application that automates and optimizes the delivery of our market leading services.
To date, the team consists of 40+ people across software engineering, product & design, techops, and is expected to double by the end of the year. Being part of Dialectica’s Technology Team you will have the opportunity to help rebuild the tech product according to the requirement of our internal and external clients and share the company’s vision to roll out more information services software products in the future.
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is an information services start-up that innovates how business professionals share knowledge and gain access to primary research worldwide. Dialectica partners with the world’s leading investment and consulting companies, enabling them to collect real-time information and market insights from industry experts across markets, industries, and regions.
Every day Dialectica works on its aspiration to be a truly industry-leading organization by attracting and cultivating ambitious talent based in Athens, London, New York,Montreal and Vancouver. We plan to have a strong presence across the world with more than 1,000 team members in the coming five years.
Dialectica has been recognized as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies for 2021 by the Financial Times and as one of the Best Workplaces and a top employer in Greece in 2021 and 2020 by the Great Place to Work Institute.